On Sunday May 8th at approximately 9:30 AM officers and detectives responded to the 200 block of Saguaro Drive reference a Landlord who wanted to report items left behind by a tenant, believed to have been stolen.
The below items were identified as stolen:
• Cut up pieces of a small trailer that were identified as the stolen trailer in case #16-2498.
• A 16′ Flatbed Trailer in the car port identified as stolen in case #16-2553.
• A black Polaris box containing several bottles of chemicals labeled “Property of LAKE HAVASU CITY” and two backpack style gas leaf blowers identified by DR#16-3135.
• Mohave County Sheriffs responded to the scene and identified four large metal lawn decorations as being stolen out of their jurisdiction.
• A “Joyner” buggy tan in color on the back porch with no VIN, matching the description as in case #16-2453.
• Two Lake Havasu City Street Signs located on the back porch.
29-Year-Old Nicholas George Marquez out of Lake Havasu City was interviewed. Marquez was in the jail on a different Stolen Property charge, and was reminded of his stolen property and vehicles charges from his criminal history print out, and he stated he forgot about those incidences. Marquez was
charged with 5-Counts of Possession of Stolen Property and booked into Lake Havasu City Jail.